Friday, January 27, 2012

Quinn in January 2012

This month Quinn turned five years old. It's hard for me to see her as a little girl instead of a baby. She is such a loving, sweet little thing. She loves to cuddle and give loves. The other night Quinn came into our room at three in the morning and woke me up with a huge hug and kiss. Normally I would send her back to her bed but instead I pulled her into our bed and let her sleep with us. I know that I don't have much longer that she'll do that.

She loves to talk to the baby. The other day she asked me how I got pregnant. I told her that Heavenly Father sent me a baby. She said, "He's so nice!"

She is hilarious. She loves to joke around and be silly. Our neighbor gave her these pink toy glasses and she wears them every day. I love her quirky personality.

She has a special relationship with her Grandpa. He won't tell her no and she knows it. This summer we were at the fair and Mark had her up on his shoulders. We passed by a pony and she asked Mark if she could get one. Mark told her no and all of a sudden she wanted down off his shoulders. When he put her down she ran back to my dad who was walking behind us. I think it was the first and only time he had to tell her no. He couldn't get her a pony. When Grandpa is around she is either on his lap or hanging on his arm.

Quinn is so much fun and brings so much happiness into our family. I'm excited to watch her learn and grow over the next year! Happy Birthday Quinn!















1 comment:

Myrna said...

Tell your dad he can get her a "my little pony" and turn that "no" into a "yes" :o)